A confirmation email will be sent to you once the order is authorized and verified. We begin preparing your order immediately after it is verified. With this sort of time frame, it makes it difficult for us to change or cancel your order, however, we will do our best to support your request.
It normally takes 3-7 business days for us to process your order. Please note that this does not include holidays and weekends.
Shipment takes 3-25 business days depending on your location and which warehouse has the item you purchased.
** In-Transit Time - Does not include standard processing time of 2 business days. Business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays, or US Holidays
What are the reasons for delayed delivery?
- Miss-pelt, incomplete or outdated address – when the courier driver tries to deliver the package to an address which is difficult to find, a new attempt of delivery will not be made unless the customer gives all the necessary and correct details. The courier usually leaves a note as proof that he tried to deliver the package.
- Incorrectly completed order form –a postal code written in the field for the street number or vice-versa, a field left blank or a name of the city written in the field for the street name can cause a delayed delivery;
- Package redirection – if you decided to change the delivery address after the delivery service was confirmed and the information was entered into the system, a redirection will lead to the different delivery time and thus, a delayed delivery. Note that even if the new address is very close to the initial one, the information still has to be changed in the courier company’s system and reprocessed, which can lead to a change in the delivery date as well;
- Delay caused by customs – this situation is encountered when the necessary documents are filled incorrectly or are missing;
- Difficult access to the property – sometimes, the courier needs an access code in order to be able to enter the building. Make sure you provide this information when placing the order, otherwise, the courier will leave and a new delivery attempt will be scheduled for a new date;
- Weather conditions – sometimes, unforeseen situations that are beyond the carrier’s control can affect the time of delivery. Bad weather can block the roads or slow down the transit and cause a delayed delivery;
- The delivery address is a Postal Office – no courier companies pick-up or deliver the package to a P.O. box, so make sure you write a street address;
- Failed delivery attempts – courier drivers have a number of packages that they need to deliver and collect daily. This means that most of the time they cannot go back to the same address where they have already tried to deliver the package. Moreover, they cannot wait for the shipper or recipient too long because any delay translates into another package not being shipped on the scheduled day.
- Protective pets – dogs are very loyal and protective of their own territory, that is why you have to make sure your doorbell works properly and you hear it even though the dog might bark loudly;
Courier drivers have a prescheduled route – the time when your package gets delivered depends on whether your address is at the beginning of his route or at the end of it. You should always bear in mind that during peak seasons, such as winter or summer holidays, due to the high volume of packages and intensive work, they might arrive later and cause a delayed delivery.
MY PACKAGE IS BEING RETURNED TO CUVATI, WHAT DO I DO NOW?